I will miss my life which includes a list of friends so long and so deep that I weep with gratitude at their place in my heart. How will it be to be away? Will they remember me? Will it be the same when I come back?
I left for a year once before, with my then husband and two children to live in Australia for a year. This is a little different, because now I can be in touch via the internet and of course by telephone or hop on a plane. For the Australian year, I enjoyed the company of my family; this time I will enjoy family as well . . . . and that beautiful Miss C, the reason for this adventure.
So, I'll mow the lawn one more time, get the furnace serviced, line up a neighbor boy to cut the grass while I'm away, change my mailing address, get an absentee ballot for the Presidential election. I hope I remember everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment