Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm sending you extra love today from G Town.   

Hearts, hearts, hearts.  One needs lots of hearts to celebrate Valentine's Day.  Shortbread cookies turned out to be a challenge to roll, but for just a few, I'm up for it.


First you roll and cut them out.


Then you bake.


Then you dip in chocolate.


Valentine flowers for me from my loved ones.


Valentine greetings that we sent to G Mas and G Pas from Miss C

I've been discovering a new world of crafting ideas on the internet, and have been inspired to do a little more sewing: a little "doggie" print dress for Miss C, a skirt for her little friend's upcoming birthday, a new sleepy sack, and hats, hats, hats.  Making things for little ones takes no time at all.  We also found a fabric store in G Town with great buys so my stash is growing.   It's satisfying to make something new, and I love having the time.

No comments: