I'm loving making little toys for Toy Society drops; here are my latest:
(Have you checked out the link to The Toy Society?)
Red Love Dolly
Here she is in Woodstock, NY waiting for someone to find her today, November 1.
My spy thought she saw a family come, read the note, and take her home, giggling all the way.
I hope they enjoy her and give her a good home.
Wide Awake Blue is ready for lots of fun.
He was tied to this post on October 30 in NYC.
I hope someone comes soon, as he wants to PLAY!
2 comments:
Dear Gma La La,
I enjoy the toy. I slept with it and I've never touched something so smooth and cuddly. Please write back.
Thank you!
Julian (I am 8)
We wrote before, but my son Julian found the wonderful doll in Inwood Park - thank you! :-)
Post a Comment