Well, what should a left hand coaster do when her pick for President of the United States of America actually wins the election and is to be inaugurated? Why go to the Inauguration, of course. So, I'm off to the "Other Washington." I have every item of clothing that could possibly keep me warm packed, and chemical hand and foot warmers. I did a trip to REI to stock up on new show-boarder mittens, and extra layers of wool and polar fleece. If you see news coverage of four crazy grandmothers getting into trouble, that will be my little group of adventurers: L & J & S & Gma LaLa. Whoo-Hoo! Life is meant to be LIVED!
Friday, January 16, 2009
BIG WEEKEND COMING UP
Well, what should a left hand coaster do when her pick for President of the United States of America actually wins the election and is to be inaugurated? Why go to the Inauguration, of course. So, I'm off to the "Other Washington." I have every item of clothing that could possibly keep me warm packed, and chemical hand and foot warmers. I did a trip to REI to stock up on new show-boarder mittens, and extra layers of wool and polar fleece. If you see news coverage of four crazy grandmothers getting into trouble, that will be my little group of adventurers: L & J & S & Gma LaLa. Whoo-Hoo! Life is meant to be LIVED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll be with you in spirit, M, and glued to the telly all day long. We're so thrilled by this moment and so proud of what's about to happen. Stay warm and PLEASE blog about your experience!
Lots of love, K and crew
Post a Comment