I took a walk as the sun was setting the other day to photograph some of the buildings in G Town. This is the old G Town city hall when G Town was a separate city. The building is all boarded up now, but I can imagine it restored and made into a place for a coffee shop, a theater, and a bookstore. . . . who knows. I wish I could do something about it.
There are lots of churches in G Town, and this one is close by. Some afternoons all the bells ring. I haven't figured out the schedule, but it's nice. . . . when the windows are closed, and you just get a bit of the chiming coming inside. In the hot times, it can be too loud. I'm enjoying the sunny cold days. And the days are getting longer. My little suite on the third floor is very cozy with the sun coming in.
Another church dome: this one is a Catholic church that I can actually see from my window.
Miss C is enjoying exploring play dough. I thought I'd make new play dough when I made bread the other day. We both got to knead a bit. Miss C loves the play dough, and she enjoys grandma's home baked bread. Today it was "Leonard's Special" with a little oatmeal and raisins.
No comments:
Post a Comment