Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary

It's my 25th anniversary! Many happy memories, 25 years of learning about relationships and learning about myself, and lots of wishes: "If Only . . . . ."

2 comments:

Jean T said...

Happy mutual anniversary! A lesson I learn from you is 'go for it if at all possible and no regrets.' I will stop kicking myself for a few activities we did that we couldn't quite afford that we really, really enjoyed.

Thinking of you. love, Bean

weejee said...

Jean & I celebrated our 19th on the 15th. We went to the ballpark as we had season tickets and Jean's Dutch frugality ruled. Luck has it though before the game they had about a dozen couples who were married at Mariners' games circle around the pitcher's mound to renew their vows. We stood and joined in and renewed ours. Later we were in a very close-close-up on the big screen.

Do miss Sugar Bear though. Miss him a lot still.

Love,

Jack