Friday, March 20, 2009

Finds and Projects

My life here revolves around Miss C, and the shopping trips and projects are no exception.  I've been combing Craig's List for a table and chair set for this little one, and our adventure yesterday netted the perfect one.  The price was reasonable, but the drive was VERY far.  Miss C has never had so many car snacks in her life!  "Cookie?"  "Cracker?"

With the top covered with paper, it's the perfect place to make marks with the crayons.

This barn project has been on my mind for a long time, and this week, we had a barn-raising!
I found the directions on a blog, and knew I had to try it.



The animals were an earlier gift, so the barn was an obvious need.  



Miss C with the "Neigh-Neigh"  All the animals fit inside, and when she's bigger, 
she'll be able to carry it around.

Miss C, in the "Woof-Woof" dress I made, shaking it up.

No comments: