Friday, March 6, 2009

How do I get there?


Well, that question is a good one, for Miss C and for me.  I finally got a GPS, and it's a wonderful little bit of insurance.  I know I can always get home from wherever I end up.  HOORAY!  

Today we ventured a little farther out to a craft store, and on the way home, stopped at an Agricultural High School, right inside the city.  We saw horses, donkeys, cows, and 3 calves that were born this morning.  Miss C couldn't get enough of the cows.  I wanted her to see just how big they are.  The students fed the newest calf from a bottle, and helped it to stand upright.  

We fed horses Daisy and Belle a little grass through the fence.  The students were grooming these two horses, and we watched for a long time.  Miss C came home talking about "moo moos," "Moo Moo babies," and POOP.  Lots of poop.   

1 comment:

Jean T said...

Poop is a great conversation-starter. Glad you had a fine birthday and now have GPS to find where you're going. We're having SUN today w/ maybe snow flurries this weekend. I'm ready for spring and warmer weather. Miss you, Bean