Miss C loves her books!
Please read THIS one.
Today's my first day to tend to this beautiful Miss C. She's a little confused -- I usually go to the shop with Daddy, but this is different.
We were going to sit on the front porch for a while when it was cool, but the city maintenance workers were up earlier to jack-hammer the street. Too Noisy, so we played on the living room floor, read books, ate breakfast, had the "baa-baa", and a little nap.
More later, Miss C is calling from her crib. . . .
Her favorite activity is reading books: The Foot Book, Where's Baby's Belly Button, If You're Happy. Any book with flaps brings great glee. She also loves her empty plastic cartons used as blocks, and the pop up puppets that I brought for her. We are having fun, and she wants to have someone play with her all the time. I know if I sit in one chair, it's book, book, book, book. What could be better?
No comments:
Post a Comment