Monday, August 4, 2008

Sort, Sort, Pack, Pack

Living in one's home for 34 years is problematic; do you realize how much "good stuff" one accumulates?  Why can I now throw away the birthday cards from 2006 that I could not do in 2006?  Some discoveries are precious: the programs from memorial services bring those dear departed people to mind; jewelry collected for a preschool teaching career; photos; journals.  (I can't seem to pack them away without reading them first!)

My stack of things to jam into my little car is growing.  Three boxes have been shipped. I'll go through my accordion music tonight to see what I want to work on during the next little while.  I'll fill the crevices of the accordion case with whatever will fit.  

During my last accordion lesson, my wonderful teacher talked so fast to say all the things that she will want me to know for the next YEAR!   Well, Gma La La, get back to the real work at hand.  (This blogging is addicting.)

No comments: